LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Automation Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess the needs of the process, applications, environment, and users, to develop a shop floor hardware infrastructure for use in a sterile manufacturing facility and supporting areas.
- Coordinate with trade partners on design and installation of communication support rooms across the facility
- Develop SDLC deliverables, compliant with standards, to ensure consistent implementation of hardware devices and AV components.
- Align with the Global IT standards: leverage existing hardware designs, documents & expertise where feasible.
- Provide guidance and support to AIT team members tasked with delivery of key systems.
- Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Expert knowledge of GAMP5.
- Understanding of manufacturing execution and control systems as well as warehouse and material management systems to deliver appropriate IT support tools.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Patrick Cattellll at +353 21 4771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!