LSC have a great contract opportunity for Automation Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease. The site is less than ten years old and has been fitted with the most up to date manufacturing technology and best practices and is truly a "state-of-the-art" facility. Site activities include the development of next generation oncology products, Formulation of Vaccines & Biologics, Fill finish / Vial filling, Packaging and Global distribution.
If you have minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Be part of the DeltaV team contributing to the completion of a large-scale project
* Support the project on a day-to-day basis for the DeltaV System including: Design and test documentation generation, reviewing and approving
* Supporting of PLC system interfacing with the DCS system
* Design, Review, Approve SDLC deliverables, compliant with MSD standards, to ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy
* Work closely with QAIT and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables
* Participate in Hardware and Software FATs
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Fluent in English, written and verbal
* Working knowledge of GAMP5
* Excellent knowledge of DeltaV
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O Driscoll in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert