LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Automation Engineer to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have significant experience in a Automation position within the pharmaceutical or life-sciences industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with OEM andor DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture,
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Automation Engineer opportunity!