LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Automation Engineer to a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. If you have 5 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT support in a similar role with strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software and are ready for your next challenge,this could be the perfect project for you.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on OEM projects
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES, DCS and Pi Historian.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Participate and support data mapping of new system to ensure end to end data flow requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
* Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
* Siemens PLC experience (S7) is a must.
* Previous project experience required working with vendors.
* Previous experience with IQ, OQ and project documentation.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply! Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Automation Engineer opportunity!