LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Automation Engineer to a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow.
If you have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and/or maintain Project Management processes and related artefacts (e.g. Execution Plan, Charters, RAID Logs, etc)
- Participate in the recruitment of NMPs
- Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads
- Ensure progress to schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain clear project Report metrics as required
- Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
- Ensure compliance with SDLC activities & deliverables
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong Technical understanding of a broad range of Automation systems
- Record of successful project delivery.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Automation Engineer opportunity!