LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Automation Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have 3-5 years experience in a similar environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proficiency with Aveva (Wonderware) Intouch/System Platform SCADA, AB ControlLogix , Robot and vision system and similar programming environments. Knowledge of AI and application of machine learning, predictive maintenance and /or experience with Virtual commissioning using Digital Twin Technology.
- Thorough knowledge of change control within medical device regulated environment.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects within a high volume 24/7 production environment.
- Self starter and self managed.
- Good communication skills.
- Level 8 degree in related field
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Automation Engineer opportunity!