LSC has a fantastic opportunity for an Automation Application Engineer to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the technical automation activities and solutions within a process area, could be Upstream, Downstream or Utility.
- Secure a good structure for the solutions.
- Discuss and clarify the solutions with vendors and/or contractors.
- Understand the process requirements and implement a robust solution in collaboration with stake holders.
- Collaborate with our engineering partner (Jacobs/Rambøll) in relation to automation design, ensuring that FDBD's requirements are satisfactorily reflected in the design and that design deliverables are provided timely.
- Collaborate with I&C, Process and CQV parts of the project.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5+ years' experience as automation project engineer from large pharma / biotech projects.
- Solid experience with DCS systems, preferably Emerson's Delta V system.
- Knowledge of batch processes, GMP, GAMP and the S88 standard.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!