LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Automation Administrator to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. The new facility is responsible for the production, packaging, labelling and delivery of biopharmaceutical medicines for global markets. The company currently markets medicines for various diseases and has a rich pipeline of products.
If you have Primary qualification in Science/Engineering/IT discipline and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with all aspects of Quality for Raheen Automation.
- Responsible for completing periodic preventative maintenance tasks on Automation Control Systems.
- Reviewing and maintain procedures, polices and other instructional documents with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Coordinate preventative maintenance program ensuring adherence to timelines
- Provides periodic reviews of department documentation and records such as Periodic Evaluation Reports (PER), logbooks, preventative maintenance records/work orders, etc.
- Coordinate Compliance activities with and engage with cross functional teams
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- You will have previous experience working within the regulated Pharma/Biotech industries
- Direct experience and knowledge of automation platform desirable.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without direct supervision from management.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert