LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Associate Specialist - Analytical Sciences to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide analytical support to the Process Sciences Team
- Support the qualification of the new analytical science laboratory
- Support the transfer of new analytical methods into the analytical sciences laboratory.
- Provide specialist analytical support to Quality Control for characterisation and non-routine analysis and troubleshooting.
- Experimental design, execution, data analysis and interpretation.
- Interpretation of trends observed in commercial process monitoring (e.g., proactive process analysis (PPA), continued process verification (CPV), statistical process control (SPC) multivariate analyses (MVDA)), and for further technical investigations and process changes that seek to drive improvements to yield and/or robustness.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques (e.g. HPLC, GC, CE and protein biochemistry etc.), method validations, method transfers and equipment qualifications in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of statistical methods for DOE design and data analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical process control (SPC), multivariate analysis (MVDA), and/or process analytical technologies (PAT) techniques for biologics processes.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Cathal Rourke at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert.