LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Associate Quality Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides to the site knowledge and experience in Quality Systems.
- Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems, solve problems, provide continuous improvement, and execute tasks.
- Provides compliance contribution to project teams and leads small projects.
- Coaches and guides colleagues within the site.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
- Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality).
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation
- 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Gráinne Hodnett at +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!