LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Associate Director of Procurement to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Dublin.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategic Sourcing - Sourcing Management Process (SMP) & Project execution.
- Supplier Performance Improvement.
- Identification & Management of Cost Reduction Initiatives.
- Management of relationships with external contacts to ensure successful engagement ensuring optimal performance.
- Responsible for leading and managing the measurement and review process associated with existing and future supplier relationships to ensure continuous improvement and delivery of expectations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Science, Supply Chain or Procurement related area potentially to MBA or advanced degree level.
- Extensive Professional expertise in Procurement and project management within the biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment (>5 years),
- Experience working with senior leaders (3-5 years) in large-scale organizational change initiatives.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!