LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Administration Co-ordinator to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 2 years of relevant experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage financial administration for the department (vendor management, purchase orders, invoicing etc.).
- Track & publish all EHS metrics in relation to the incident reporting and corrective action tracking systems including issue of regular communications.
- Issue weekly and monthly EHS reports, such as weekly functional performance board metrics and monthly reports to Corporate.
- Manage the administration of EHS training, including booking of meeting rooms, communications with external vendors, management of training records.
- Co-ordinate management of controlled document reviews and provided administrative support for editing and routing for approval of documents / procedures / risk assessments on the controlled documentation system.
- Assist with the internal audit and inspections programmes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Capability to work in fast-paced team environment
- Experience in preparation of reports containing sensitive data including graphs and metrics presented in a table format.
- Able to use systems like: Procure to pay systems, Safety Incidents reporting, Training Management System and Controlled Document Management System
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!