LSC will be exhibiting at the ISPE Ireland Affiliate Annual Meeting & Gala Dinner 2018.
The event will take place on Thursday, April 26th at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Little Island, Cork.
The seminar will focus on Productivity & Innovation in Advanced Pharma Manufacturing: The Latest Trends and Breakthrough Approaches.
Distinguished national and international speakers from operating and service companies will present and review the latest developments in manufacturing including – continuous API and OSD manufacturing, oligo and synthetic peptide production and fast to market/ flexible biologics processing approaches.
Contributions will include insights from leading companies in the sector such as:
- Amgen’s 10 year journey to evolve their biomanufacturing platform using the latest in facility and SU design in Singapore – perspectives from design leads from JE USA.
- Lilly’s global continuous SM API platform approach and associated operations, quality and regulatory learnings.
- The future of pharma manufacturing from APC, Dublin, a leading global pharmaceutical and biotech process research company
- Integration of engineering design tools and MES practices in a novel modular GSK continuous SM API operation in Singapore
- Latest thinking on trends in the industry from J&J (Janssen Biologics) and Biomarin
- Patheon’s approach with DPS, US to the design and implementation of flexible continuous manufacturing and development platforms for OSD.
- Pfizer’s global view of the future for Small Molecule API Processing
- Latest approaches in oligo processing and synthetic peptides – insights from an international operating company and PM Group
- Pan European experiences in high containment aseptic processing: perspectives from Skan
If you would like to arrange a meeting with LSC prior to the event contact us today!
To register for the event and for full details click here
[add_single_eventon id=”5645″ show_excerpt=”yes” show_exp_evc=”yes” ev_uxval=”3″ ]