LSC seeks a Validation Engineer for a global medical device multinational in the Limerick area for a 12 month contract. The chosen candidate will join a number of critical IT Projects on site.
– Responsible for supporting the activities of Operations / Engineering / Information Management in building product Quality into our products and assuring compliance to the pertinent regulations while at the same time attaining operational effectiveness
– Work with the various departments/groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new equipment/product or I.M. system upgrades
– Runs /Manages complaint investigation and resolution of same
– Designs and develops validation documentation to support business continuity, new process introductions
Role Requirements :
– Bachelors degree from accredited college
– 3/5 yrs in a Quality function within the Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical industry.
– Have good knowledge of statistical techniques in the use of problem solving/ data analysis.
– Have a proven track record in development/execution of Validation programs in areas of Equipment, Process Information management
Contact Ruth today on 0214777329 for a further discussion or respond directly to this advert with your CV