LSC requires a Plant Quality Assurance (PQA) Senior Associate for a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
The PQA Snr Associate will typically report to a QA Manager and is a core member of the site Quality Assurance team. The PQA Snr Associate will serve as Quality point of contact for manufacturing operations.
A variety of shift patterns may be required to support manufacturing operations, including but not limited to day shift, 16/5 shift, 24/5 shift and 24/7 shift. Weekend work may also be required.
The PQA Snr Associate will be reponsible for:
– Perform all activities in compliance with company safety standards and SOPs
– Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with company Policies.
– Provide Quality support for triage and investigation of all classes of non-conformance (NC) events
– Review and approval of NC1s and CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable
– Participates in customer complaint investigations.
– Provides training and advice to staff in order for them to perform their desired functions.
– Observe and provide real-time quality oversight, and support for production unit operations, extending to formulation, vial and Syringe Fill Finish related activities, including observation and provision of direction during media fills and assessment of aseptic interventions.
– Perform Visual Inspection AQL inspections and provide quality oversight for the inspection program
– Review/approve production batch records, and associated documentation in preparation for Qualified Person disposition activities.
– Review and approve cGMP records (e.g.NC, CAPA, protocols, reports, SOP, etc.) ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation
– Support continuous improvement and Operational Excellence initiatives
Qualifications & Experience:
– University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
– Relevant experience (4 yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
– Demonstrated ability in problem solving and experience in managing Root Cause Analysis / Non Conformance /Deviation investigations
– Experience working in aseptic operations, protein formulation, vial and syringe filling.
– Knowledge of applicable Regulatory requirements, and ability to evaluate compliance issues
To discuss this role further, call Evelyn at LSC on 021 4777329 or apply directly through this advert.