LSC now seeks an experienced Senior Electrical / Instrument Engineer with a multi-national client based in County Cork. The Senior E&I Engineer will be working as part of the Client Construction Management Team on a significant Biopharmaceutical Construction Project. Previous E&I design and construction support experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential. This is a 12 month contract that is likely to be extended according to the project life cycle
Job Role and Responsibilities:
– Client User Representative for E&I Installation.
– Checking and approval of E&I Design.
– Provide excellent communication to internal Stakeholders.
– Provide daily support to address client requests and inquiries.
– Resolve client issues promptly and accurately.
– Working closely with E&I Construction Supervisor to ensure the E&I Design and Installation complies with company policies and practices.
– Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews.
– Review project scope, budget and schedule
– A BE degree in Engineering is preferred
– 15 plus years’ experience in E&I Construction environments, ideally with experience of Biotech/Pharma construction projects
– Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
– Good communication skills essential, with experience in dealing with significant internal and external stakeholders
For a further discussion, please contact Kieran at our LSC office on 0214777329, or apply directly via this advert today with an up to date CV