Emerson is the predominant supplier of automation systems to the biotechnology manufacturing sector in Ireland. Based in Ireland for over 15 years, they have market leading automation and MES systems as well as associated hardware and field instrumentation. The company is looking to significantly increase their team to meet the growth in the sector in Ireland. With offices in both Cork and Dublin, these roles will give opportunities to work on the process automation of major pharma and biotech projects, implementing new technologies and developing industry leading manufacturing information systems. The Irish offices provides automation solutions to the Life Science sector across Europe, with Ireland being the center of excellence for the company’s flagship MES product.
This position can be based either in Emerson’s office in Cork or in Dublin depending. The role will involve leadership & operational management of the Managed Services and on-site customer services business in Ireland.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
– Drive and communicate the execution strategy for the managed services business in Ireland
– Line management and professional development of the managed services delivery organization
– Manage the services business to achieve annual budget targets
– Ensure optimum customer service levels to the Ireland installed base
– Engage directly with our customers to investigate and resolve customer issues
– Ensure availability of trained and certified engineers and staff to perform managed services at customer sites
– Lead the design and development initiatives of Managed Services portfolio relevant to the market needs in UK&I within specific industries.
– Support the Ireland Sales Director and sales team to develop and grow the managed services and on-site services business
– As a member of the Ireland Operations management team engage in the development of a forward business strategy to develop and grow the solutions business. Lead and contribute to the Business Planning and Development Process.
– In partnership with the Service Sales team generate the annual sales budget submission
– In partnership with Sales Director submit monthly sales forecast to Finance
– Other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed. The business reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments in line with business requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– A degree in an Engineering discipline or suitable equivalent preferred
– Solid experience in Managed Services business area and proven track of team management
– Previous customer service experience including relationship building, communication, influencing, negotiation, and customer service skills
– Business management experience
– Proven people management skills
– Commercial and Financial awareness
– Strong negotiation skills
For more information on this role contact Eoin on 021-4777329 or apply direct through this advert.