LSC is now seeking a Junior/Graduate EHS Project Engineer, for a significant engineering project with a leading Biotech multi-national client in the Cork area. If you have an excellent under-graduate placement track record, and/or a minimum of 1 years’ post graduate experience, ideally within the Life Science sector (Biotech/Medical Device/Pharmaceutical), this role offers you the opportunity to progress your career considerably, under the guidance of an experienced EHS team, with a global leader in the biotech sector.
The role will support the EHS Lead & team in the deployment and implementation of organisational and regulatory EHSS requirements and standards in project design, construction and commissioning phases, with a primary focus on the provision of day to day support to EHS team.
– Administration of the internal management systems, updating documentation to coordinate system audits and follow-up on action plans progress. Track reports and actions and create progress reports.
– Ensure company and site management system documents (EHS procedures and instructions) are kept up to date and controlled.
– Support the administration of necessary training sessions/programmes for the project team.
– Support documentation for regular EHS meetings, EHS reviews/walk-downs, EHS assessments, consultant’s reports, reviews and audits as per site/project procedures and schedules.
– Support EHS Lead in the execution of comprehensive interface plan and communication plan. Frontline daily EHS relations with key site contacts that can impact the company site.
– Ensure adequate local site EHS input into the new facilities SOP’s, work instructions and other documents
– Compilation, filing and retention (hard and soft copy) as required of EHS/project related information in an audit ready state (permitting, URS, HAZOP/ Atex, JSA’s, FATs/SAT reports, important changes etc.).
– Ensure the internal and external reporting of EHS metrics/statistics is communicated as directed by the EHS lead.
You will have a strong general/technical knowledge and experience from college placements within industry, or 1 years’ experience post graduate qualification within industry.
Education and experience:
– Degree/Diploma in Science, Engineering, Safety, Environmental Sciences or related field.
– Good problem-solving skills.
– Excellent communication skills
– Good Microsoft skills e.g. excel, dashboards and power-point presentations.
– Ability to assemble project information into clearly written reports (tables, graphs, PowerPoint etc.)
For further details and discussion, contact Kieran today on 021 4777329 or respond directly to this advert with your up to date CV.