A Process Safety Engineer is required by a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork for a 12 month contract. The Cork campus has produced small molecule API for over 30 years and has built a new Biotechnology facility which will deliver the next generation of products to the global market. For over three decades the site has succeeded in fostering a working environment where team members take pride in both the excellence of their personal. A superb opportunity with a leading multi-national in Cork.
The Process Safety Engineer will:
– Provide process safety technical support to operations / process team’s w.r.t. change control assessments, incident management follow up, Pre Safety Start Up reviews etc.
– Compilation Process Safety Information for processes, including completion and checking of process safety calculations/models
– Provide process safety technical support to emergency response, maintenance, engineering
– Develop and deliver process safety and emergency response training.
– Provide process safety support for capital projects including new/modified equipment / facilities, new product introductions.
– Chair Process Hazard Reviews/HAZOPs
– Chair/Support Facility Siting/Occupied Building assessments
– Chair/Support Hazardous Area Classification assessments
The Process Safety Engineer will need:
– Min. Degree qualified – Chemical or relevant engineering/chemistry discipline
– A minimum of 5 years relevant operations experience in small molecule manufacturing &/or development operations
– Previous process safety in operations experience required.
Please contact Kieran on 0214777329 to discuss further or apply direct via this advert.