LSC are currently looking for an Automation Manager to join our Biopharmaceutical Client based in Cork
Our client has a high-performing, team based organization, where colleagues are flexible, multi-skilled and empowered to make decisions. A high level of initiative, energy and motivation are key role requirements, as well as excellent organizational skills.
– Leading a team of automation engineers in the support of site operations across a wide variety of technology platforms.
– Preparation and management of operating budgets to support site operations.
– Representation of automation at change control reviews and site quality review teams
– Definition and management of the automation philosophy for the site
– Defining automation strategies for future projects
– Ensuring the site automation systems are maintained in a GXP state
– Identification and execution of continuous improvement projects within Automation, for the benefit of the site
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
– BS or MS in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience with the design, installation, start-up, and servicing of process control systems.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical environment including regulatory requirements associated with 21 CFR Part 11 and supporting validation of control system equipment.
– Prior experience with controls systems supplied with skidded equipment utilized in fermentation, cell separation and recovery, filtration, CIP, and clean utilities preferred.
– Prior experience in the leadership of teams is preferred.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
– Knowledge and Experience of the following systems would be an advantage:
– SIMATIC S7
– OSI PI
– MS Office Software Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
– Strong organization, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
– Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
– Proven ability to lead and influence decision-making.
For more information on this role contact Eoin at LSC on 021-4777329 or apply direct through this advert.