LSC seeks a Project Engineer for a global medical device multinational in the Cork area for a 12 month contract.
– Lead the technology selection and process design for new product manufacture
– Pioneer Design to Value (DTV) principles as part of a global project team to maximise customer value
– Direct completion of detailed product design reviews to ensure design for manufacturability in new product designs to minimise lifecycle cost.
– Project management and budget responsibility for NPI projects in scope of responsibility including timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
– Represent the Operations team on product development projects, communicating requirements and proposing solutions
– A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline with 7 years’ experience is required. A Masters or PhD is an advantage.
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent manufacturing engineering environment is essential.
– A proven track record of managing teams to successfully deliver
– Experience using proven Root Cause analysis and problem-solving techniques (A3, 8D, TRIZ or equivalent)
– Proficiency of GD&T and ASME Y14.5M 1994 standards
Contact Ruth today for a further discussion or respond directly to this advert with your CV. Visit http://lscconnect.com/ to view all our current contract vacancies in the Life Science sector.